By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in campanula. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
Please click on the PDF below to learn about diseases affecting campanula.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is president and pathologist of Chase Horticultural Research, Inc. and can be reached at [email protected] Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at [email protected]
- Court Fines Company $1 Million for Importing Plant Pests
- Around the Industry: Nov. 15, 2010
- Becker Underwood Launches Beneficial Nematode Blog
- Chase Horticultural Research Releases Guide to Fungicides
- Chase Horticultural Research Debuts New Poster
- Overture Insecticide Registered for Use in California
Sign up to receive updates from Greenhouse Product News.
Current Issuesee all current issue »
Latest Newssee all news »
Latest Photos see all »
GPN recognizes 40 industry professionals under the age of 40 who are helping to determine the future of the horticulture industry. These individuals are today’s movers and shakers who are already setting the pace for tomorrow.