By A.R. Chase and Margery Daughtrey
In this issue, we present a summary of diseases that occur in ranunculus. Remember: Product controls are based on research trials and do not reflect an endorsement of any sort.
To learn more about diseases affecting ranunculus, click on the PDF link below.
A.R. Chase and Margery DaughtreyA.R. Chase is plant pathologist at Chase Agricultural Consulting LLC and can be reached at [email protected] Margery L. Daughtrey is senior extension associate at Cornell University's Long Island Horticultural Research & Extension Center and can be reached at [email protected]
- Court Fines Company $1 Million for Importing Plant Pests
- Around the Industry: Nov. 15, 2010
- Becker Underwood Launches Beneficial Nematode Blog
- Chase Horticultural Research Releases Guide to Fungicides
- Chase Horticultural Research Debuts New Poster
- Overture Insecticide Registered for Use in California