Darwin Perennials Launches New Website
Darwin Perennials’ new website launch makes it easy for growers and retailers to find the plants they need in the forms that fit your business.
Darwin Perennials’ new website makes it easy for growers and retailers to find the plants they need in the forms that fit your business. The website launch, www.darwinperennialscom, makes it easy to find the plants you need in the forms that fit your business.
Highlights of the new site include :
- New plant search. Sort by hardiness zone, product form, bloom season and class.
- Product listing. See Darwin exclusives and new-year intros.
- Your suppliers. A map of the Darwin Perennials rooting stations network shows available product forms across North America.
- Catalogs and literature. Flip through the 2011 catalog, and see brochures, culture sheets and the latest trade advertisements online.
- News and events. Sign up for the monthly e-newsletter to get the latest information from Darwin Perennials, right in your inbox.
For additional information and to browse the site, go to www.DarwinPerennials.com.