PMA Installs 2016-17 Officers and Board of Directors
The 2016-2017 Produce Marketing Association (PMA) Board of Directors took office on Oct. 13 during PMA’s 2016 Fresh Summit Convention & Expo in Orlando, Florida.
Chair of the Board John Oxford, president/CEO, L&M Cos. Inc., Raleigh, N.C., is joined by the other officers and 29 directors.
The PMA Board of Directors provides strategic direction to help fulfill PMA’s mission to connect, inform and deliver industry solutions. The board identifies and prioritizes current and anticipated internal and external issues and encourages accountability for other PMA volunteer leadership groups working on identified issues to help businesses thrive.
Other PMA officers joining Oxford include:
- Chair-Elect, Jin Ju Wilder, director of marketing, LA & SF Specialty Produce, Los Angeles, California.
- Secretary-Treasurer, April Porter, CFO, Noble Produce Imports Inc., Winter Haven, Florida.
- Immediate Past Chair, Russ Mounce, vice president & divisional merchandise manager of produce and floral, Sam’s Club, Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Vice Chair, Elliott Grant, CEO, ShopWell Labs Inc., San Carlos, California.
- Vice Chair, Paul Kneeland, vice president of fresh merchandising, Fresh Formats LLC, Canton, Massachusetts.
For a complete list of officers and directors, please visit www.pma.com.