GPN/Prospiant Intern of the Year 2023
Nominations are closed!
Every fall for the past 23 years, GPN and Prospiant have been recognizing outstanding college students with the GPN/Prospiant Intern of the Year Scholarship.
And now we would like to find number 24!
Do you know any undergraduate students who were able to participate in a floriculture/horticulture inte
- A check for $3,000
- An article featuring him or her in the January 2023 issue of GPN
- Travel and hotel expenses to Cultivate’23 in Columbus, Ohio, in July, as well as a full Cultivate’23 registration (compliments of AmericanHort)
To be considered for the 2023 scholarship, the student must meet these requirements:
- Must be enrolled in a four-year accredited university during 2021-2022 and 2022-2023;
- Must be working on an undergraduate degree in horticulture/floriculture; and
- Have completed a greenhouse-related internship
To apply for the 2023 GPN/Prospiant Intern of the Year Scholarship the student needs to fill out the form below.
The deadline to apply is Oct. 21, 2022.
Any questions can be directed to Abby McGarry, editorial director, at [email protected].