All-America Selections Releases 2022 Annual Report
All-America Selections (AAS) recently released the 2021-2022 Annual Report reflecting the group’s activities from the past year.
The AAS Annual Report is designed to give insights on the organization’s trial activities, promotional efforts and accomplishments as well as the current financial standing.
A few highlights from this year’s report are:
- The 90th anniversary celebration and a look back during 2022
- An update on the AAS Strategic Plan
- A Combined Judges Committee report
- An update on AAS Introduction Gardens
- A summary of the 2022 AAS Winners
- Insights into several National Garden Bureau activities
- Invitations to the 2022 and 2023 Summer Summit meetings
“Breeders are entering high-quality varieties into the AAS trials, resulting in three Gold Medal Winners and 26 AAS Winners in just the last two years. Collectively, our industry’s work on developing, promoting, and ultimately growing quality plants for in-store and online sales will help existing and new consumers be more successful,” says AAS President Scott Rusch from Express Seed Co.
The report, in PDF format, can be found on the AAS website.