Applications Now Available For NCIA Committees
The National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA) is now accepting applications for the 2020-21 committee term. NCIA committees are an opportunity for its members to get engaged in specific industry issues and sectors of their professional expertise and interest. These volunteer-driven efforts engage members’ expertise and passion to enact change, provide professional development opportunities, and develop best practices and guidelines that will shape the future of our industry.
Committee applications for the 2020-21 committee term opened on June 2 and close on Aug. 1. All NCIA members are encouraged to apply.
Requirements for applicants:
- New for 2020: Annual membership required.
- An active NCIA membership, maintained throughout committee term.
- Appointees may serve on no more than one committee at one time.
- Companies may only hold one seat per committee.
- Appointees must be engaged in all committee meetings and committee work.
- On average, expect to commit 4-5 hours/month on committee related work.
Submit your application now through Aug. 1. For more information, contact Committees@TheCannabisIndustry.org.