PPA to Present Virtual Symposium
The Perennial Plant Association has announced that the Central and Mid-Atlantic Regional Symposia have joined forces to present a Winter Virtual Symposium on Feb. 12, 2021, titled “Perennial Professionals: At Work and Play” in partnership with The Maryland Society of Horticulture and The Morton Arboretum.
Join six industry-leading professionals as they talk about their favorite work developments and then give a virtual tour of their private home gardens. Attendees can participate in chats, polls and ask questions throughout the event to stay engaged. A happy hour will follow the presentations to allow for further topic discussion and networking.
The speakers for the Winter Virtual Symposium are:
- Angela Treadwell-Palmer, founder and co-owner, Plants Nouveau
- Hans Hansen, director of new plant development, Walters Gardens
- Kelly D. Norris, author and plantsman, Gardens by Kelly Productions
- Jessica Walliser, horticulturist, author and founder of SavvyGardening.com
- Danielle Sherry, executive editor, Fine Gardening magazine
- Paul Westervelt, chief of container operations, Saunders Brothers
The Winter Virtual Symposium will take place online on Feb. 12, 2021, from 9:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST. Registration is now open at www.perennialplant.org/RegionalSymposia. Limited tickets are available for the happy hour and there are reduced rates for members of PPA, The Horticultural Society of Maryland, and The Morton Arboretum.