USDA OKs Hemp Production Plans for Additional States, Tribes
he U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has approved five additional hemp production plans under the U.S. Domestic Hemp Production Program. USDA has approved plans from the states of Washington and Wyoming and for the Otoe-Missouria Tribe, the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation and the Santee Sioux Nation.
USDA continues to receive and review hemp production plans from states and Indian tribes. To review approved plans or check the status of a plan, visit the Status of State and Tribal Hemp Production Plans webpage.
State and tribal plans previously approved include:
- New Jersey
- Colorado River Indian Tribes
- Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribe
- Fort Belknap Indian Community
- Iowa Tribe of Kansas and Nebraska
- La Jolla Band of Luiseno Indian Tribes
- Santa Rosa Cahuilla Indian Tribe
- Yurok Tribe