All-America Selections releases 2022-23 Annual Report
All-America Selections (AAS) has released its 2022-2023 Annual Report highlighting the varied programs and promotions the organization has accomplished the past year.
The AAS Annual Report is designed to give insights on the organization’s trial activities, promotional efforts and accomplishments as well as the current financial standing.
A few highlights from this year’s report are:
- A summary of the 2023 AAS Winners
- An update on the AAS Strategic Plan
- A Marketing report
- A Combined Judges Committee report
- An update on AAS Introduction Gardens
- National Garden Bureau’s 2024 “Year of the” crops
- A summary of the 2022 Summer Summit
- An invitation and Save the Date for the 2023 and 2024 Summer Summits
The report, in PDF format, can be found on the AAS website.