AmericanHort’s 3-part webinar series on navigating H-2A and H-2B starts tomorrow
AmericanHort‘s three-part Mastery Series provides an opportunity to really dig into the subject matter with leading industry experts. Walk away with immediately-applicable tools and plans for your business.
Navigating H-2A and H-2B is presented by a panel of experts from másLabor in three separate classes taking place May 25, June 1 and June 8 from 3 to 4:40 p.m., EDT.
Are you a green industry business owner struggling to find and keep reliable workers? You are certainly not alone.
Employers in the U.S. have the option to utilize the H-2A and H-2B labor programs. These programs provide a solution to the ongoing challenge of securing capable, reliable, and legal labor year after year – but they are not without their challenges. This series on Navigating H-2A and H-2B labor programs will help you successfully utilize these programs.
During this three-part series, you’ll learn:
- The benefits and challenges of using the H-2A and H-2B visa programs to secure seasonal labor
- The eligibility requirements for employers and workers under each program
- Details on the application process and timeline for obtaining visas for your workers
- The legal and regulatory requirements associated with participating in these programs
- Best practices for effectively managing H-2A or H-2B workers on-site.
Our expert speakers from másLabor have decades of experience helping businesses be successful in navigating these complex programs. Don’t miss this opportunity to gather expert insights and best practices for utilizing these programs. Register here.