GLASE Consortium to Meet Next Month in New York
The first meeting of the Greenhouse Lighting and Systems Engineering (GLASE) consortium will take place Nov. 5, 2018, in Ithaca, New York.
The theme for the meeting is to discuss guidelines for controlled environment agriculture energy-efficient technology adoption.
Among the topics that will be covered are: Financial opportunities; State rebate programs; Federal incentive programs; Utility energy rebate programs.
The presenters that are scheduled to speak include:
- USDA Rural Development – Gary Pereira
- USDA National Resources Conservation Service – Dale Gates
- National Grid – Robert Muller
- NYSEG – Dustin Broderick
- DesignLights Consortium – Damon Bosetti
- Farm Credit East – Owen Raymond
- Cornell University – Neil Mattson
- Lighting Enabled Systems and Applications – Tessa Pocock
- Rutgers University – A.J. Both
- LED Magazine – Philip Smallwood
- GLASE – Erico Mattos
To lear more about the program or to register to attend please go to glase.org/conference.