OSU Greenhouse Workshop to Tackle Sustainable and Safe Crop Production
On Jan. 16 and 17, the Ohio State University’s annual Greenhouse Management Workshop will take place in Wooster, Ohio.
The workshop takes a cross-commodity approach covering both ornamental and vegetable crops.
This year’s theme is Sustainable and Safe Crop Production — important area regardless of crop species for reducing agrochemical input or eliminating risks of causing food-borne pathogens in production systems.
All the presentations will be made available for online access at a reduced cost. The GAP and Food Safety Session can provide a OSU GAP training Certificate of Completion.
Greenhouse Management Workshop – Sustainable & Safe Crop Production
- Jan. 16-17, 2020
- OARDC/OSU, 1680 Madison Ave., Wooster, Ohio
- Improve your crop productivity, from managing lighting, temperature and humidity to controlling disease and pests.
- Attend in person for educational sessions, greenhouse tours, and network reception. Attend via webinar for presentations only.
- Education Credits
- GAPs Certification of Completion will be provided. See flyer (link below) for details.
- Continuing education credits have been requested for several certification programs.
Click here for program and registration details.
Click here for online registration.