GrowIt! App Sees Data Driven Trends
GrowIt! reports 90,000 people have used the mobile app this spring. Over the past year and half, plants on GrowIt! have amassed more than 1.2 million ratings, and searches have been performed by more than 160,000 community members.
The top three plant searches were “succulent,” “rose” and “tomato,” with flowering plants, perennials and ground growing as the most desired attributes.
GrowIt! is now starting to see data driven trends and insights at a consumer level that will revolutionize the green industry, according to the company.
- 50 percent of users were under the of 35, with 26 as the most popular user age
- Users filtered their search by feature 740,000 times
- Top three color searches were lavender, plum and red
- The most liked plant was tulip
- The least liked plant was indoor corn plant
To see an infographic with more insights and user activity, visit the GrowIt! website.