Merchandiser of the Year Competition Deadline This Week
Do you know a garden center that is really knocking it out of the park when it comes to their merchandising displays?
If you do, you should let them know that Lawn & Garden Retailer, GPN’s sister publication, is now accepting entries for its 2018 Merchandiser of the Year competition — and that the deadline for entries is June 22!
- Must appear in a store in 2018,
- May be multiple shots of a single display or a collection of related displays, and
- May contain live goods, hardgoods or gift items — or a combination.
How to submit?
Submit up to five high-resolution photos of the creative display, along with a description of up to 500 words. Please include the following:
- The purpose of the display,
- When it was featured in the garden center,
- Who designed it and how they created it,
- Where it was located within the store, and
- Customers’ responses.
The 2018 Merchandiser of the Year will receive the Dramm 60127 Display, with a retail value of $1,400 and a $500 Wholesale Gift Credit and a 15 percent discount for Braun Horticulture’s 2018 Catalog offering (one time).
If you have additional questions about the 2018 Lawn & Garden Retailer Merchandiser of the Year competition, please contact Abby Kleckler, managing editor, at [email protected].