Deadline Extended for Merchandiser of the Year Entries
Lawn & Garden Retailer, GPN’s sister publication, has extended the deadline for entries for its annual Merchandiser of the Year competition.
Grab your camera! Give us your best shot! Join some elite company and participate in this year’s Lawn & Garden Retailer’s Merchandiser of the Year competition. Here’s what you need to know…
The new deadline for submissions is June 16!
To be considered for nomination, your merchandising display:
- Must appear in your store in 2017,
- May be multiple shots of a single display or a collection of related displays, and
- May contain live goods, hardgoods or gift items — or a combination.
How to submit?
Submit up to five high-resolution photos of your favorite creative display, along with a description of up to 500 words. You may want to include the following:
- The purpose of the display,
- When it was featured in your garden center,
- Who designed it and how they created it,
- Where it was located within the store, and
- Customers’ responses.
The winner receives?
- Dramm 60116 Display, which retails for $2,778
- $500 Wholesale Gift Credit and a 15 percent discount for Braun Horticulture’s 2017 Catalog offering (one time).
Questions? Email email@example.com.