Master Nursery Garden Centers Honors Griffin, Monrovia and Other Vendors
Member-owned co-operative Master Nursery Garden Centers (MNGC) recently recognized its top vendors at the recent Annual Owners’ Meeting in Sacramento, California.
As the nation’s largest independent buying group, MNGC has 140 vendors providing products and services to nearly 500 retail garden centers, according to a news release from the group. In addition, members have exclusive access to Master Nursery branded products, including Bumper Crop Soils and Plant Foods.
“This co-op is not possible without our members, vendors, and staff,” Jeff Lafferty, Chief Executive Officer of Master Nursery Garden Centers, said in the news release. “We see our vendors as our partners in profitability and in the marketplace.”
The top vendor awards for 2021 include:
- Monrovia Growers — Vendor of the Year
- Willoway Nurseries — Largest Sales Increase
- Griffin Greenhouse Supplies, Inc. — Distributor of the Year
- Coast of Maine Organic Products — Private Label Vendor of the Year
- Everde Growers — Most Improved Vendor
- EB Stone & Son, Inc. — First Vendor Partner to Master Nursery, Celebrating over 65 years
Master Nursery’s member and vendor base continues to grow. In 2021, MNGC added 19 new member garden centers and four vendor partners, including a new distributor for the Midwest.
Growers interested in joining MNGC, should write to the co-op at email@example.com.