Plant-Friendly Hotel Debuts in Lexington, Kentucky
Lexington, Kentucky is encouraging travelers to bring their beloved plant babies on their next adventure with the debut of the world’s first plant-friendly hotel experience at a new boutique hotel — Elwood Hotel & Suites.
This month, Elwood is unveiling a collection of specially-outfitted “plant-friendly” suites and a series of experiences specially curated for leafy guests.
Travelers who book a stay in one of the hotel’s King Suites (all of which feature an abundance of natural light) will have the option to enjoy The Gardener’s Premier Corner Room Package, including:
- A selection of Instagrammable in-room greenery from Pemberton’s Greenhouse
- A selection of locally-made botanical toiletries from Kentucky Soaps & Such.
- A complimentary potted succulent as a take-home gift
- A handwritten welcome note and specially designed botanical door hangers
- Additional plant-centric perks include a Garden Mojito cocktail special at the Fiddletree Kitchen & Bar, as well as a special nourishing “tea” for plants served in Elwood’s signature pink mugs
Visitors are encouraged to embrace all of Lexington’s greenery through the new Plant-Friendly Guide to Lexington.