Registration opens for Perennial Plant Association 2023 National Symposium
The 2023 Perennial Plant Association (PPA) National Symposium will be in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, from July 24-28, 2023.
Participants will have the opportunity to attend education, tours, socials, an evening garden dinner, trade show and can choose to participate in the weeklong experience (Monday to Friday), or a three-day Core Symposium (Tuesday to Wednesday).
Speakers will include:
• Mark and Ben Cullen, Expert Garden Communicators
• Gary Lewis, Phoenix Perennials
• Dr. Allan Armitage, horticulturist, researcher and speaker
• Tony Spencer, The New Perennialist
• Patrick Cullina, Patrick Cullina Horticultural Design and Consulting
• Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens and Butterfly Conservatory
• Sheridan Nurseries
• Terra Watertown
• Kayanase Nursery and Ecological Restoration
• Watering Can Flower Market
Social events include the Royal Botanical Gardens’ Rock Garden for a special tour and dinner. PPA’s National Symposium follows traditions started over thirty years ago but incorporates something new each year. The PPA Family looks forward to welcoming you!
“This will be a can’t-miss immersion into the fantastic horticulture scene in and around the Niagara Falls area. We are so grateful to our PPA Canada Region Director and site committee for making this unique opportunity possible!” says Holly Scoggins, PPA board president.
The early bird registration deadline is June 14, 2023, and final registration deadline is July 12, 2023. For more information on the National Symposium and to register, visit https://perennialplant.org/page/NationalSymposium.