AAS Announces Seven New Winners
All-America Selections, North America’s oldest and most well-known non-profit plant trialing organization, after tabulating results from the 2019 trial season, announces seven new AAS Winners.
Each of the following new AAS Winners was trialed throughout North America by professional, independent, volunteer judges who grew them next to comparisons that are considered best-in-class. Only those entries that performed better than the comparisons are granted the AAS award designation.
This set of AAS Winners for the 2020 garden season are:
- Coleus Main Street Beale Street (National)
- Nasturtium Tip Top Rose (Regional)
- Pumpkin Blue Prince F1 (National)
- Tomato Apple Yellow F1 (National)
- Tomato Buffalosun F1 (Regional)
- Tomato Chef’s Choice Bicolor F1 (Regional)
- Tomato Crokini F1 (Regional)
The first AAS Winners for the 2020 garden season were announced this past summer:
- Cucumber Green Light F1 (National)
- Echinacea Sombrero Baja Burgundy (National)
- Rudbeckia American Gold Rush (National)
- Tomato Celano F1 (National)
- Tomato Early Resilience F1 (National)
- Tomato Galahad F1 (Regional)
- Watermelon Mambo F1 (National)
Growers, retailers and consumers will find these AAS Winners for sale as supply becomes available through the distribution chain. Click on the breeding company link to email the breeder about ordering seed. Garden communicators are free to begin writing about these varieties now to build demand.
Each AAS Winner is marketed through social media, public relations and trade shows and are proudly grown in 190 AAS Display Gardens across North America.
For more information, visit https://all-americaselections.org/.