Michigan Medical Cannabis Seminar Slated for November
In November, Nexus Greenhouse Systems will be presenting a one-day seminar on “Michigan Cannabis Cultivation & Licensing.”
The goal of the seminar is to provide essential knowledge of operating a cannabis grow facility from licensing to construction to operations in the state of Michigan.
The seminar will be offered on two different days — Nov. 8 and Nov. 9, at the Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport in Romulus, Michigan.
Among the topics that will be addressed:
- From application to operation.
- Designing and budgeting your high-tech cultivation greenhouse or indoor grow.
- What could the Michigan medical cannabis market look like in 1, 2, 5 years?
- Cannabis growing methods for production and profitability.
- Making the most of cannabis grow budgets.
- Grower 101
The presenters include Brian Corr, a grower consultant with more than 40 years of experience in controlled-environment agriculture; Joseph Wright, the former director of the Illinois Medical Cannabis Program; and Trevor Taylor, the co-founder/CEO of District 8 Holdings, a successful cannabis cultivation business in Colorado.
Nexus’ environmental engineer and cannabis structures expert will both be on hand to provide insight and expertise.
The registration fee is $299 for the first person and $199 for addition individuals from the same company.
To register go to www.nexuscann.com/mi-seminar.