Navisite Expands Cannabis Grower Dashboards
Navisite has expanded its SAP services with tailored solutions for the cannabis industry, empowering agricultural, medical and recreational cannabis companies to accelerate growth with solutions that span the entire seed-to-sale process, from grower dashboards to quality management, tracking and reporting.
“Cannabis companies need highly scalable, flexible systems that can keep pace with demand, delivering greater intelligence and agility across their entire operations,” said Gina Murphy, president and chief transformation officer at Navisite. “With our cannabis solutions, we bring a unique combination of SAP, business process and technology expertise to help our customers modernize on SAP and fully capitalize on new market opportunities.”
Industry data projects U.S. cannabis sales to more than double to $72 billion in 2030. As an emerging, fast-growth industry, cannabis companies face a number of challenges, from changing regulations across states and countries to safety considerations, labor shortages and supply chain issues. By partnering with Navisite to implement a modern enterprise solution on SAP, cannabis companies can significantly mitigate risk and leverage intelligent technologies, including next-generation analytics, automation and tracking capabilities that enable full visibility and management from cultivation through processing and delivery.
Navisite takes a holistic, problem-solving approach to working with cannabis customers to assess their pain points and provide practical guidance and recommendations for achieving their goals. In addition to end-to-end digital transformation services on SAP, Navisite provides the following cannabis solutions that are customized to the needs of each customer:
- Consolidated Grower Dashboards – Gain visibility across the end-to-end cultivation process with simplified user interaction.
- Business Dashboards – View key metrics via SAP Analytics Cloud to drive business outcomes with pre-defined KPIs for finance, sales, inventory, purchasing and more.
- Operational Analytics – Benefit from embedded analytics to eliminate data silos and gain total insight over day-to-day operations to optimize decision-making.
- Quality Management – Deploy a fully integrated SAP Quality Management solution to ensure quality assurance best practices across activities and departments.
- Point of Sale (POS) – Transform the retail experience with a fully integrated POS system for seamless ordering and payments, with real-time sales and inventory updates.
- Regulatory Reporting – Integrate with state/federal regulatory authorities and automate the data generation and reporting process to get the right information to the right agency.
For more information, visit Navisite’s Cannabis Services.