Pleasant View Gardens Publishes Preview Guide for 2023
Pleasant View Gardens has published its 2023 Preview Guide, which reveals the hottest new plants on tap for the year ahead, according to the company.
Andy Huntington, national sales manager at Pleasant View Gardens, said the publication gives “our customers a look behind the veil, so to speak.” The behind-the-scenes information “helps them plan ahead for their operation and customers” and “maintain a competitive edge,” Huntington said.
PVG’s 15-page booklet includes new plant debuts, including six new Proven Winners Plants of the Year:
- Annual of the Year, ‘Truffla Pink’ gomphrena.
- Perennial of the Year, ‘Dolce Wildberry’ heuchera.
- Caladium of the Year, ‘Heart to Heart Scarlet Flame’.
- Flowering Shrub of the Year, ‘Let’s Dance Can Do!’ reblooming hydrangea.
- Rose of the Year, ‘Ringo All-Star’ rosa.
- Hydrangea of the Year, ‘Limelight Prime’ panicle.
PVG’s 2023 Preview Guide also reveals its Proven Winners National Recipes of the Year, including:
- Misty Seas, a blend of ‘Supertunia Mini Vista Indigo’ petunia, ‘Supertunia Mini Vista Violet Star’ petunia, and ‘Supertunia Mini Vista White’ petunia.
- Acapulco Sun, which presents the glorious hues and scents of ‘Superbells Coralina’ calibrachoa, ‘Supertunia Bermuda Beach’ petunia, and ‘Superbena Peachy Keen’ verbena.
- Brand-new Rockin’ Rush, a stunning ensemble of three Proven Winners top-sellers: ‘Goldilocks Rocks’ bidens; ‘Supertunia Raspberry Rush’ petunia; and ‘Superbena Whiteout’ verbena.
Beyond the Plants and Recipes of the Year, PVG’s 2023 Preview Guide showcases 21 new Proven Winners and Proven Selections Annuals, seven new Proven Accents plants, five new Proven Harvest fruits and vegetables, and three new Graceful Grasses, not to mention a new Heart to Heart Caladium, according to the news release.
The preview guide is available digitally at pwpvg.com/literature-hub. Parties may also call Pleasant View Gardens at 603.435.8361 to request a hard copy.