Proven Winners Creates Retail Advisory Board
Proven Winners has formed a Retail Advisory Board, comprised of nine independent garden center retailers, representing a range of business sizes, services and locations.
The businesses who have agreed to serve a two-year term on the board are:
- Araujo Farms, Dighton, Massachusets
- Canoyer Garden Center, Grimes, Iowa
- Dutch Growers, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- English Gardens, West Bloomfield, Michigan
- Molbak’s, Woodinville, Washington
- Petitti Garden Centers, Oakwood Village, Ohio
- Sheridan Nurseries, Scarborough, Ontario
- Suburban Lawn and Garden, Kansas City, Missouri
- Van Wilgen’s Garden Center, North Branford, Connecticut
“The overall reason for a retail advisory board is to better understand the needs of today’s independent garden center, so we can best match our products, and services with their business” said Jessica DeGraaf, Proven Winners retail account manager.
“We understand that the marketplace in which we operate is changing at a frantic pace, and that the business climate for our customers is evolving too. This group will be integral in the formation and development of programs, marketing tools and support moving forward. Our number one goal is to listen to their recommendations and feedback, and to develop solutions and tools that best support the needs of independent garden centers across North America.”
The first Proven Winners Retail Advisory Board meeting will take place in Columbus, Ohio in early July.
For more information, contact Jessica DeGraaf via email at [email protected].