Darwin Perennials Sets Schedule for June 22 Event
Darwin Perennials will once again welcome industry guests in-person for its annual Darwin Perennials Day event, June 22, 2022.
Darwin Perennials has released the full schedule for the event and registration is now open.
Those planning to attend may sign up and plan their visit to West Chicago, Illinois. The event promises a complete perennial experience with Zone 5 overwintered trial garden comparisons, a new variety courtyard, interaction with more than 25 top suppliers from the perennial industry, and on-site experts for continued education.
Darwin Perennials Day is a one-day event open 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 22.
The visit will include:
- A grab ’n’ go breakfast as well as midday lunch.
- Visits with 25-plus perennial suppliers in a tented showcase.
- Seeing exciting plants in the New Variety Courtyard.
- Browsing extensive perennial garden beds from leading perennial breeders.
- Visiting education stations: “When to grow seed or vegetative Echinacea;” “How callused cuttings are changing propagation;” and “Tips and tricks from experienced perennial growers.”
- Taking guided tours of The Gardens and the Ball Helix Central Research & Development center.
- Listening to keynote presentation “Implementing Bio-Control Agents” with speaker Suzanne Wainwright-Evans of Buglady Consulting.
“Nothing beats a chance to see plants live and in-person, and this year’s Darwin Perennials Day won’t disappoint,” says Seth Reed, sales and marketing manager for Darwin Perennials. “You’ll have full access to perennial experts and education, all while strolling through hundreds of perennial varieties from the best breeders in the world.”
You can find more details and register to visit to this much-anticipated perennial event online now at www.darwinperennialsday.com.
Darwin Perennials has also released a video sneak peek teasing the event:
Top of page: Gardens at the 2019 Darwin Perennials Day Event in West Chicago. Photo: Mark Widhalm