PPA to Meet in Pennsylvania in August
Perennial Plant Association recently announced that registration is now open for its 2022 National Symposium.
After a hiatus of in-person annual symposium, PPA will meet in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Aug. 1-5, to highlight the wonders of perennial plants. From tours of public and private gardens to education crafted for diverse industry interests, this is the event for perennial plant people. The National Symposium will take place at the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square.
Participants will have the opportunity to attend education sessions, tours, socials, dinners and a trade show and can choose to participate in the week-long experience or a three-day Core Symposium.
Speaker highlights include:
- Paul Redman of Longwood Gardens
- Jourdan Cole of Mt. Cuba Center
- Claudia West of Phyto Studios
- Jared Hughes of Groovy Plants Ranch
- Melissa Lowrie of Terrain
Tour attractions incorporate:
- Rock Lititz in Lititz, Pennsylvania
- A Private Home Foodscape Garden in Kingsville, Maryland
- Stoneleigh Garden in Villanova, Pennsylvania
- Donald Pell Gardens in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- Quality Greenhouses in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
Plan on making lasting connections during evening visits to Longwood Gardens; Chanticleer, a pleasure garden; and North Creek Nursery, who are hosting tours.
Health and safety measures will be implemented for the protection of all participants at the National Symposium. PPA is planning the event with mitigation strategies in mind and encourage you to visit the Safety & FAQ page to learn more at https://perennialplant.org/page/2022faq. The early bird registration deadline is June 24 and final registration deadline is July 22.
For more information on the National Symposium and to register, visit https://perennialplant.org/page/2022NationalSymposium.