UConn Extension to Offer Greenhouse Biological Control Conference
The University of Connecticut Extension is sponsoring a one-day Greenhouse Biological Control Conference on June 20, 2018.
The conference will take place at the WB Young Building at the University of Connecticut in Storrs.
The speakers for the program include:
- Michael Oleykowski, Syngenta, who will be speaking on Developing an Effective, Integrated Control Program
- Debbie Palumbo-Sanders, Bioworks, Victor, New York, who will be speaking on Biofungicides and Their Fit into Your IPM Program
- Kerri Stafford, Cavicchio Greenhouses, Sudbury, Massachusetts, who will be speaking on Implementing Our Biological Control Program
- Annie White, Nectar Landscape Design Studio, Burlington, Vermont, who will be speaking on Top Plants for Attracting Pollinators: Natives and Beyond
- Carol Glenister, IPM Laboratories, Locke, New York, who will be speaking on Plants Talk Biocontrol: How to Use Plants to Manage Pests
A registration fee of $40 is due by June 14, payable by check only to the University of Connecticut. Included in the cost of admission: coffee, continental breakfast, lunch, informational handouts and parking.
Five pesticide recertification credits will be offered.