GLASE Webinar to Highlight CEA Research Programs
On June 24, GLASE (Greenhouse Lighting & Systems Engineering) will host a roundtable with six young CEA professors as part of its webinar series.
During this webinar, followed by a Q&A section, the audience will have the opportunity to learn more about their different CEA research programs and extension activities.
The participants will include:
- Kellie Walters, University of Tennessee
- Shuyang Zhen, Texas A&M
- Qingwu Meng, University of Delaware
- Yujin Park, Arizona State University
- Joshua Craver, Colorado State University
- Garrett Owen, University of Kentucky
The one-hour webinar will take place June 24, at 2 p.m.